On a related note, did anyone happen to see G.W.Bush on Deal or No Deal last night?
It is amazing to me that our country is going to hell and instead of signing bills trying to make our economy more stable he can drop in on a game show..
Well as many of you know, or may not know today is Earth Day, so how many of you have participated in making our world a better place to live?
On a related note, did anyone happen to see G.W.Bush on Deal or No Deal last night?
It is amazing to me that our country is going to hell and instead of signing bills trying to make our economy more stable he can drop in on a game show..
Sounds like him, doesnt surprise me a bit
Bills have to be in front of him before he can sign them. Granted, game show appearances aren't at the top of my list for something a president does, but its not much different than them going golfing or something on their own time.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i cant wait until a democrat gets into office... i will bash him over everything.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i cant wait until a democrat gets into office... i will bash him over everything. </div></div>
make sure you have a basis...doubt you will because i know whoever it is, they wont be as bad as what we got
I'll 2nd that!!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
He might not be the best but in the situations he was in no one was going to be happy with either choices made.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
he just doesnt know what the hell hes doing, if his daddy hadnt been before him...theres absolutely no chance he wouldve ever been president
well im pretty sure most of america thought he was good enough for the job
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bookmarks